- iCloud support - Sync your data using iCloud.
- Dropbox support - Sync your data using Dropbox.
- 365 Direct Sync - Sync your data locally without using a cloud service.
- Sync your data with Capture 365 Journal on the iPad and iPhone.
- Shared Syncing with friends and family.*
- Cloud Encryption for synced data.
- Attach photos and videos to your journal entries.
- Add multiple journal entries each day.
- Quick journal creation from the menu bar.
- Feeds support - Automatically import calendar events and social media post into your journal.
- Passcode protection.
- Print support.
- Automated Backup to secure your journals database.
- User selectable font style and sizing.
- Journal tagging.
- Location enhanced - tag locations for your entries.
- View journals by tags.
- Search your journals.
- Full screen support.
- Rich Text support.
- Calendar view.
- Gallery View.
- Locations View.
- Multiple journal support.
Sync and store your data on cloud services such as iCloud or Dropbox. Alternatively, sync using 365 Direct Sync without using a cloud service. 365 Direct Sync will transmit directly to your other device over your local network.
Keep your journal with you and in sync, no matter if you are on the Mac, iPad or iPhone.
Create, edit, view and sync your journal with friends and family.
Rich Media Support - Photos and Videos
You can attached as many photos and videos as you want to each of your journal entries. Journal text supports rich text format. So you can underline, bold or even add italics to the text.
Locations can be attached to each journal entry to allow you to pinpoint the location of where the event happened.
Automatically import calendar events into your journal. Instagram, Flickr and Twitter feeds are also available*.
*requires in-app purchase.
Keep your journal safe from prying eyes. Only you will be able to view your journal.
You journals can be exported into a beautifully generated PDF document or Rich Text Document. Exports can be created by date ranges and filtered by tags. Exported documents can also be emailed out.
Capture 365 Journal features an automated backup system that handles the data backup for you. Backup frequency can be adjusted. Backups can be copied to and stored on iCloud for further safety.
Capture 365 Journal for Mac requires Mac OS X 10.10+